[Javascript] MS Debugger

Hershel Robinson hershelr at netvision.net.il
Tue Oct 26 07:37:10 CDT 2004

> i too use the script debugger and never have had any problems.
> I checked my updates but couldn´t find the numbers you quoted
> in my list.
>
> A solution i imagine might work for you is uninstalling the
> patches one by
> one (controlpanel/addremove programs) and checking
> which one is blocking your script debugger.

I found one that is related to IE and I removed it, but it didn't help.
Furthermore then I got an icon in my icon tray telling me to update Windows!
It's also a security thing so I don't really want to remove it.

> You have to check/uncheck some show/hide error option in your
> debugger.
> dbl click the error icon and the errmessage will come up, see if the
> show/hide option is there, (in this version you've just
> updated), and set it
> as it suits you. etc,etc...

There is no such option. What happens is I get the popup saying there is a
script error and do I wish to debug. If I say yes, the debugger appears to
open--I see the 'button' on my Task Bar, but there is no window that opens
whatsoever.

No other ideas, eh? I'm using Windows 2K.

Thanks.