[Javascript] MS Debugger

Allard Schripsema allard-schripsema at procergs.rs.gov.br
Wed Oct 20 13:31:06 CDT 2004

Hershell,
i too use the script debugger and never have had any problems.
I checked my updates but couldn´t find the numbers you quoted in my list.

A solution i imagine might work for you is uninstalling the patches one by
one (controlpanel/addremove programs) and checking
which one is blocking your script debugger.

About information on the debugger, it´s on your harddisk:
C:\WINNT\Help\debug\sdbug.htm

Allard Schripsema