[Javascript] Changing window properties on load

Peter Brunone peter at brunone.com
Mon Sep 20 21:08:55 CDT 2004

Hi Eduardo,

	Why not just open the window and then use the new window's name
as the target for your form post?

<script language="Javascript">
function sendForm() {
	var newWin = window.open("about:blank", "newWin",
"border=no,menubar=no,status=no");
	document.myForm.submit();
	}
</script>

<form name="myForm" target="newWin" action="http://easylistbox.com/"
method="post">
<input name="myText">
<input type="button" onClick="sendForm()" value="Send" />
</form>

Cheers,

Peter Brunone
www.EasyListBox.com