SPAM-LOW: RE: [Javascript] automatic form submission

Peter Brunone peter at brunone.com
Thu Sep 23 15:46:28 CDT 2004

   Also, the fact that the form is a server-side include shouldn't matter at all, since you're using *client-side* script here, once all the includes have been done.

 From: "Allard Schripsema" allard-schripsema at procergs.rs.gov.br

hi there,
i think you should use submit(), not Submit() ...
Check if the NAME of the form is "MyForm"
Try putting "document"
I usually use something like :
 document.MyForm.submit();

Good luck