[Javascript] Javascript code not working in Mozzila

Ben Crane crane_ba at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 24 03:20:14 CDT 2004

Hi all,

I have a problem with some Javascript code that
doesn't seem to work in Mozilla. Works fine in Opera
and IE though.

The javscript code is in 1., the hyperlink code is in
2. and the table row that the code in 1. is supposed
to highlight is in 3. I have condensed the code to
illustrate the 3 main components. The code is rough
and just a working model I wanted to get right first.

1.********************
<script>

var myArray = new Array(2);
var count=1;
var _Logik=0;
myArray[0]="X";
function HighLightTR(tr)
{
count=count+1;
	myArray[count]=tr;
	myArray[count].bgColor='#FF9D9D';

if (_Logik)
{
	myArray[count-1].bgColor='WHITE';
}
_Logik=1;
}

</script>

<li><a href="#13" onClick="HighLightTR(row1)";
>McNicholas Construction Services Building

Thanx,
Ben