[Javascript] Trying to get this code to work

Troy III Ajnej trojani2000 at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 25 15:25:36 CDT 2004

All right, as I don't have enoug time, for other newer solutions, you can
stik with the one you allready have. The problem that you are experiencing
with the first part of the code (!not running at all), is caused from its
clone, it is overriding the onload event casscading to the second onload
event statement and forgeting about the first one. Can't call two functions
with the same event exept in case you invoke them with anoter function:

function startEmUp(){nyc_startit(); fed_startit();}

or whatever your main init functions are named. Than call this function
caller with onload=startEmUp at the end of the second script. If you don't
have same names in vars and similar you may remove script end tag from the
first and start tag from the second for it to become one.

I would like to see the original script in action what it does, how it
looks, so I can propose to you some more eficient and less complicated
aproach and far more smaller sized script. If I find time...