[Javascript] Trying to get this code to work

GH GaryHotko at gmail.com
Sat Sep 25 19:32:06 CDT 2004

Thank you for your reply. However, I wound up puting them into
seperate pages and into IFRAME s to contain them... which actually
allowed me to add an extra feature of refreshing them periodically if
either the alerts changes or what have you.

When the site is up and running, I would be glad to let you know so
that you can see them.

Thanks again