[Javascript] two javascript oddities

Anne McPeak amcpeak at hudsonreview.com
Wed Apr 27 10:18:58 CDT 2005

Hello All,

I'm new to the list, and not all that computer savvy, so hope my questions will not be a waste of time. I run www.hudsonreview.com, which, as you'll see, is a pretty low-tech website. I use JavaScript for the "table of contents" on the left, and for the "back issues" page. Two problems:

1. http://www.hudsonreview.com/archive.html should have the Winter 2005 issue listed at the top, and it does on my server. But when I transfer the file, for some reason, the Winter 2005 issue does not show up online.

2. Someone reported that the Winter 2005 issue is still up on the homepage -- but I can see from my end that the Spring 2005 issue is up online. Clearly that's a browser problem on her end, but how can that be possible? Is it fixable, and is there anything I can do on my end to ensure that doesn't happen?

Thank you so much for any assistance you can give!

Anne