[Javascript] Re: two javascript oddities

Shawn Milo shawn.milo at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 14:06:16 CDT 2005

When you say you look at the source and see the file listed, I think
you mean that you have it included properly in your HTML page. When
Gregor says that you didn't upload the file, I think he means that,
although you have uploaded the HTML file referring to the file name
FULL-TEXT-TOCwi05.JS, you didn't actually upload the file
FULL-TEXT-TOCwi05.JS itself, or perhaps uploaded it to the wrong
location.

Shawn

On 4/27/05, Anne McPeak <amcpeak at hudsonreview.com> wrote:
> Assuming that you took a look at the source, this is getting more and more
> mysterious ... the thing is, I have uploaded that file, many times. And when
> I look at the source online, that file is listed, exactly as it should be.
> So why doesn't it appear???

Voicemail any time at:
206-666-MILO