[Javascript] Re: two javascript oddities

Anne McPeak amcpeak at hudsonreview.com
Wed Apr 27 14:32:59 CDT 2005

I have uploaded FULL-TEXT-TOCwi05.JS a number of times now, and to the
correct place (unless I'm having a momentary delusion!). I have always
transferred all the JavaScript files in their folder, which has worked in
the past; this time I've tried doing that as well as transferring that
individual file by itself. So far, no luck. Could there be something wrong
in that file that is impeding it from transferring correctly? (Thank you
both for your suggestions so far!)

Anne