[Javascript] Re: two javascript oddities

Mike Dougherty mdougherty at pbp.com
Wed Apr 27 14:42:29 CDT 2005

Is there a cached version stuck in the browser?  You might need to change the refresh interval to
"every visit to the page" from "automatically" or some browser-specific equivalent to that msIE
language.

Is the file on the server locked so the upload is happening, but the actual file is not being
overwritten?  Try deleting the file completely.  Then hit the page.  If it still loads after
you've deleted the file - you've got another kind of problem :)  Once the file is removed, the
file upload should be successful (assuming the problem is a file lock)