[Javascript] XMLHttpRequest help (yeah, yeah, I know)

Flavio Gomes flavio at economisa.com.br
Tue Aug 2 15:20:00 CDT 2005

Would it be a big problem if you simply downloaded all the quotes to the
user in an array and then choose one randomly through
"myQuotes[Math.floor(Math.random() * myQuotes.length)]".

 //Example
myQuotes = new Array();

myQuotes[myQuotes.length] = "Something";
myQuotes[myQuotes.length] = "Kinda";
myQuotes[myQuotes.length] = "Nice";
myQuotes[myQuotes.length] = "May";
myQuotes[myQuotes.length] = "Happen";

for (x=0; x< 25; x++)
{ myIndex = Math.floor(Math.random() * myQuotes.length);
  document.write(myIndex + ': ' + myQuotes[myIndex] + '<br>');

Yeah, it's f**king newbie stuff.. T_T
But soooo pretty much crossbrowser and stuff

Hope to Help,

--
Flavio Gomes
flavio at economisa.com.br