[Javascript] IE problem: form elements overlaps submenu

Ian Skinner ian.skinner at bloodsource.org
Thu Aug 11 15:29:51 CDT 2005

Can anyone suggest a workaround?

Thanks

Hope they fix this long known and very ugly bug in IE7 and that all users of the world quickly adopt the new browser.

Until then, move something.

I've seen some faily hard core hacks involving object layers and some such, but nothing I trusted.  So I just make sure dhtml layers never overlap form select elements.  Hard sometimes.

--------------
Ian Skinner
Web Programmer
BloodSource
www.BloodSource.org
Sacramento, CA

"C code. C code run. Run code run. Please!"
- Cynthia Dunning

Confidentiality Notice:  This message including any
attachments is for the sole use of the intended
information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution is prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender and
delete any copies of this message.