[Javascript] select box question

tyson twenger at vltool.com
Thu Jan 6 15:29:45 CST 2005

The word spacing doesn't seem to work right.  When I change it in
javascript and then add the item to the select box, the spacing isn't
changed until I click on the select box.  It also adds like 5 spaces
even when I'm setting the spacing to 1em;

 I'm doing this because I need to align the data in my select box with
the column headings that I created.  All I really need to do is add 2
spaces in between each data value so that they align with the top
headings.  The reason I'm adding a value from javascript is because I'm
having a user add some data from a window, and the opening form needs to
be refreshed with the new data.   That probably sounds way confusing so
I'll just stop yapping-