[Javascript] select box question

Shawn Milo ShawnMilo at Runbox.com
Thu Jan 6 16:35:50 CST 2005

Take the style stuff I put in for the select and apply it to the
options, too.

Better yet, add this in your HTML head:

    select{
       word-spacing: 2em;
    }
    option{
       word-spacing: 2em;
    }

This will make every option correct. You declare them together
in one style definition with something like "select, option{"  or
"select option{". I'm too lazy to look up the syntax, though. Try
them both.

This style should apply whether the option was added by JS or
in the original HTML.

Shawn

tyson wrote:o