[Javascript] Removing the Height of a DIV

Flavio Gomes flavio at economisa.com.br
Fri Jul 1 16:09:59 CDT 2005

Try this:

(...)
  if (bShow)    // Show division
  {
//   document.getElementById(sLayername).style.visibility = 'visible';
//   document.getElementById(sLayername).style.height = 'auto';
   document.getElementById(sLayername).style.display = 'block';
  }
  else    // Hide division
  {
//   document.getElementById(sLayername).style.visibility = 'hidden';
//   document.getElementById(sLayername).style.height = '0';
   document.getElementById(sLayername).style.display = 'none';
  }

(...)

Ps.: I was missing the questions that me and my skills were able to
reply... T_T

--
Flavio Gomes
flavio at economisa.com.br