[Javascript] Removing the Height of a DIV

Glenn E. Lanier, II glenn_lanier at netzero.net
Fri Jul 1 17:18:54 CDT 2005

Flavio,

Thanks so much; that's exactly what I needed. I was working up a test page to
send since it didn't work for me originally, but it turns out I had a
"containing" div that also had to get hidden.

Thanks again for the quick response. I'm sure I can provide plenty of questions
that almost anyone else could answer.

--G