[Javascript] Refresh needed and Jumping Div's (IE6/Win)

Glenn E. Lanier, II glenn_lanier at netzero.net
Fri Jul 29 11:50:03 CDT 2005

I'm not sure it was the correct method, but I modified the page to hide the
containing div, then show the inner div(s), then re-show the containing div.
That seemed to fix my initial problem. The second problem was rectified via CSS
change, and I am assuming the "button" jumping around on a hover is also CSS/IE
related.

--G