[Javascript] Firefox - write to form boxes

Troy III Ajnej trojani2000 at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 3 17:50:35 CST 2005

That's about it. FF is still very young browser and way to sllow, I manage
to open more than 10 IE browser windows before one FF window gets up and
initialize. Still lots of bugs. No error alerts, no source editor, ...etc
What is the purpose of source view if you can't edit it? Not coder friendly.
Error reports, in so called 'javascript console' are more like warnings or
of no use at all;

Quote:
"Warning: Element referenced by ID/NAME in the global scope. Use W3C
standard document.getElementById() instead." -Really!?

Don't know about you guys, but tutors make me very angry and revive my rebel
resident spirit. Always.

Is this an error report? Does it at least look like?

>My version (1.0) says: parent.map.F7 has no properties. Helpful or what?!
It should have at least stated: statement not recognized, -could make more
sense than that!

but I remember my first use of IE 3.01 after NN, it was frustrating. But I
don't give up hope, FF can become a great partner if it evolves further. But
I have to give it some doubt, IE 7, is allready adopting everything I like
about FF and some other secrets that will go beyond these.

I don't know how will this help anybody in the forum, but i had to...

                                     Troy III
                       progressive art enterprise