[Javascript] DOM book

Harvey A. Ramer harvey.ramer at designdelineations.com
Sat Oct 8 12:10:57 CDT 2005

>From my limited experience with DOM books, this one seems very good:
http://www.sitepoint.com/books/dhtml1/

- Harvey Ramer
http://www.designdelineations.com
----- Original Message -----
From: "Anthony Ettinger" <apwebdesign at yahoo.com>
To: "[JavaScript List]" <javascript at LaTech.edu>
Sent: Saturday, October 08, 2005 12:57 PM
Subject: Re: [Javascript] DOM book

Warez is not a good idea, neither are ebookz.

For me, open source cured the warez problem, copyleft
and creative commons is curing the ebookz "problem".

If you don't want to buy it, don't read it, only read
copyleft/creative commons material.

If you do use the copyrighted stuff. The author(s)
have a fundamental right to collect on it. The rest is
ethics as to whether or not you pay for it.

Anthony Ettinger
ph: (408) 656-2473
blog: http://www.chovy.com