[Javascript] RE: Font size control bar

Barry Conner BConner at huntsvilletx.gov
Thu Oct 13 09:41:16 CDT 2005

I appreciate all of your comments and help with this.

I hope to clarify what I'm trying to do.  (I definitely agree with Laurent's assessment of popup windows as evil - and Flavio, thanks for the reminder about popup blockers.)

This funtionality is intended for a software interface to be deployed on a LAN.  I'm just using HTML as the vehicle for it, so I don't want the users to have the browser distractions.  Maybe this screenshot will help to clarify the situation:

     http://www.geocities.com/barryc_mailbox/AsbuiltOperstionsView_20051013.jpg <http://www.geocities.com/barryc_mailbox/AsbuiltOperstionsView_20051013.jpg>

Again, thanks much!!!

Barry