[Javascript] JavaScript reference guides [WAS: Check boxs and table row back ground colors]

Paul Novitski paul at juniperwebcraft.com
Tue Apr 25 10:19:47 CDT 2006

At 10:57 PM 4/24/2006, Abyss - Information wrote:
>for CSS2 there is a property index
>(<http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-CSS2/propidx.html>http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-CSS2/propidx.html)
>is is a fantastic reference page for all the CSS styles
>
>is there any sort of reference like this on the DOM or javascript?

These are two basic references I use most often:

Core JavaScript Guide
http://www.croczilla.com/~alex/reference/javascript_guide/
Describes the syntax of the language, object types, Regular
Expression primer, and built-in functions.

Gecko DOM Reference
http://developer.mozilla.org/en/docs/Gecko_DOM_Reference
Lists the properties, methods, and event handlers of the DOM.

Paul