[Javascript] Check boxs and table row back ground colors

Abyss - Information Info at Abyss.ws
Tue Apr 25 18:37:28 CDT 2006

Thank you for agreeing with...i like it when people do :)

and yes debugging something is a hell of a lot easier when you know how it
worked(or was supposed to work in the first place)

but if i wanted to fix- put in - the reg exp ... where would it go? (the
only reason why i ask is because - dare i say it - despise
javascript(probably because i learned back in the dark ages of the web when
the browser wars were on - and have shell shock from all the coding you had
to do and incompatibilities))

and coding is a test of ones character ...i already have so much character
from learning to build without tables to complete CSS design (*hears david
dorward in the background mumble and whinge about standards*)

Regards,
Abyss

while(sanity == normal) {
        fncDoWebDevelopment(Brain, Patience, Family, CrappyISP, LackOfPay,
LongHours);