[Javascript] Check boxs and table row back ground colors

Abyss - Information Info at Abyss.ws
Tue Apr 25 17:29:01 CDT 2006

hey all thank you for all your great help...

This is the function which I eventually end up with for the question on..

function jsfncCheckboxBackgroundColor(chkRow)
 {
  var theRow = chkRow.parentNode;
  //Make sure you are on the row element
  while (theRow.nodeName != "TR")
   {
      theRow = theRow.parentNode;

   }
  if(chkRow.checked)
   {
    theRow.className = "TableCheckboxChecked";
   }
  else
   {
    theRow.className = "TableCheckboxUnChecked";

why would i want to put in a regular expression in it? rather not why..i
understand why- as such...but where to put it? and would it make that much
more of a difference if i didn't put it in?