[Javascript] one central counter for 10 websites

Peter Lauri lists at dwsasia.com
Thu Aug 3 04:43:00 CDT 2006

If all the websites are located on the same server you can have a common
database where you have the information about the clicks stored and then
just increment that value on every visit (or if you have a visitor log and
just counts the rows).

If you have the websites on different servers, you can use Web Services to
increment and retrieve the values from a database somewhere.

No JS required here.

/Peter

  _____