[Javascript] Wolter Zorn's Drag and Drop Script

Roger Roelofs rer at datacompusa.com
Thu Aug 24 20:56:04 CDT 2006

Terry,

On Aug 24, 2006, at 2:45 PM, Terry Riegel wrote:

> I am working with Walter Zorn's drag and drop script. It works great
> from the page on his site, but I can't get it working on my site with
> IE 6. It works great in FF (mac and Win), and Safari. Any help would
> be greatly appreciated.
>
> The URL is:
> http://clearimageonline.com/projects/draganddrop/draganddrop.html

The only line you have added is this one.

     this.mouse=this.e.type

It is missing the optional ending semi-colon.  if you remove the line,
does ie start working?  if you add

     alert(this.e.type);

What do you see?

Unfortunately, I can't debug this because I'm not on windows.

--
Roger Roelofs
Datacomp Appraisal Services