[Javascript] Image Preloader

suresh kumar asureshkumar_1983 at yahoo.co.in
Mon Jun 19 00:19:50 CDT 2006

function ImagePreloader(images, call-back)
  {
     // store the call-back
     this.call-back = call-back;

     // initialize internal state.
     this.nLoaded = 0;
     this.nProcessed = 0;
     this.aImages = new Array;

     // record the number of images.
     this.nImages = images.length;

     // for each image, call preload()
     for ( var i = 0; i < images.length; i++ )
        this.preload(images[i]);
  }
  The call-back function is stored for later use, then each image URL is passed into the preload() method.

  ImagePreloader.prototype.preload = function(image)
  {
     // create new Image object and add to array
     var oImage = new Image;
     this.aImages.push(oImage);

     // set up event handlers for the Image object
     oImage.onload = ImagePreloader.prototype.onload;
     oImage.onerror = ImagePreloader.prototype.onerror;
     oImage.onabort = ImagePreloader.prototype.onabort;

     // assign pointer back to this.
     oImage.oImagePreloader = this;
     oImage.bLoaded = false;

     // assign the .src property of the Image object
     oImage.src = image;
  }

  This code i downloaded from net for loading images in my project.I am displaying images in infinite loop untill i close the browser.But i want Particular images is to run for some specific no of times.How can i achieve this task.If any one having the code send me

                                                                          A.suresh