[Javascript] JS Help: Dynamic form control

Michael Hulse micky at ambiguism.com
Sun Mar 5 00:35:06 CST 2006

On Mar 4, 2006, at 10:23 PM, Troy III Ajnej wrote:

> Try changing,

Hi Troy,

I really appreciate your help/the quick response...

I tried what you suggested, but that actually makes the for display
where I do not want it to.  :(

This page has a good description as to what the code does:

<http://www.quirksmode.org/dom/domform.html>

My main problem is that the script does not work on form elements that
are children DIVs contained within the cloned node "readroot".

Basically I have a PHP email script that does not parse the dynamically
generated form elements because they are not getting unique form name
identifiers. Although, if I remove the DIVs that are wrapping my form
elements my PHP email script works just fine.

Hopefully I am not confusing anyone.  :)

Thanks again for your help.
Cheers,
Micky