[Javascript] JS Help: Dynamic form control

Troy III Ajnej trojani2000 at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 5 01:06:46 CST 2006

I'm afraid that you can't point to any hidden elements of the page.
Sorry, that's how i t works!

>I tried what you suggested, but that actually makes the for display where I
>do not want it to.  :(

That's almost obvious, but dit it at least make your script work?

>My main problem is that the script does not work on form elements that are
>children DIVs contained within the cloned node "readroot".

I'm almost positive that there is now way to manipulate invisible elements
before changing them back to visible.
Can't add children to them, display: none makes a ghost element, yet it may
react on click
if hight and width specified.

>Basically I have a PHP email script that does not parse the dynamically
>generated form elements because they are not getting unique form name
>identifiers. Although, if I remove the DIVs that are wrapping my form
>elements my PHP email script works just fine.
>Hopefully I am not confusing anyone.  :)
Not sure about that!
Sorry, I didn't have time to look at the page you refferenced us before this
reply.
Troy III
progressive art enterprise