[Javascript] JS Help: Dynamic form control

Michael Hulse micky at ambiguism.com
Sun Mar 5 01:17:09 CST 2006

On Mar 4, 2006, at 11:06 PM, Troy III Ajnej wrote:
>> I tried what you suggested, but that actually makes the for display
>> where I do not want it to.  :(
> That's almost obvious, but dit it at least make your script work?

Hehe, sorry to state the obvious...  :: blushes ::

Unfortunately the JS still does not affect the nested form elements I
mentioned even when I set 'readroot' to display: block.

> I'm almost positive that there is now way to manipulate invisible
> elements
> before changing them back to visible.
> Can't add children to them, display: none makes a ghost element, yet
> it may react on click
> if hight and width specified.

Hmmm, interesting. That may explain a lot.  :)

> Not sure about that!

Oh, no problem. I am sure I am just making a big noob mistake in my
code somewhere.

> Sorry, I didn't have time to look at the page you refferenced us
> before this reply.

No worries, I really appreciate all of your help.  :)

I will keep plugging-away at this. If I figure it out I will post the
answer.

Cheers,
Micky
--