[Javascript] Anchor tags not working

Fraser Baker flbaker at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 5 10:03:27 CST 2006

OK

The website is at www.lifestylemonitor.info

Login using 'demo' for user name and password.

The application causing trouble is the Journal. There are several versions
of the Journal in the website.

To see a normally functioning Journal, click on Journal, then on Show
Journal.

To see the abnormally functioning Journal, click on Health, the roll over
Medical Journal, then click on Show Journal. Note that in this version of
the Journal, the link under a small part of the editor page icon (lower
right) appears to be working.

This website is under development and is not finished. I hope it works for
you.

Fraser