[Javascript] Select | Avoid changing to selected element

Simone Fumagalli simone at tomato.it
Mon May 15 10:52:07 CDT 2006

I've a page with at the top a dropdown box with all the contract
related to the user logged in.

When the user choose a contract the detail appears (via AJAX)

Then the user can change the setup.

If the user try to select another contract before have saved the
details a popup appear as advice/reminder.

At this point if the user decide to do NOT change the contract I want
the dropdown to go back to the previous value.

I hope the explanation was clear.

Simone

Ciao Peter,