[Javascript] Comparing objects

Bill Moseley moseley at hank.org
Tue May 16 16:52:28 CDT 2006

On Tue, May 16, 2006 at 02:00:42PM -0700, Bill Moseley wrote:
> In Firefox when I mouse over the "Menu text" I get events for both

Opps.  That's incorrect.  IE and Firefox work the same.  It's just
that the menus also work (as simple drop downs) with javascript
disabled in non-IE browsers.

Still, I'm not always seeing the events on the <td>.

Here's a demo.  open the "training" menu and then slide the mouse
quickly to the right from "Training" to "Resources" and sometimes no

Here's a demo page

    http://infopeople.org:12444/home.html

Try it with and without javascript in Firefox.

--
Bill Moseley
moseley at hank.org