[Javascript] Beware the IDE March...

Aaron Bassett aaronbassett at gmail.com
Thu Nov 9 07:29:46 CST 2006

I've always been a big fan of editplus [ http://www.editplus.com/ ] and its
what I use for writing all my code.
If it doesn't have a syntax file for a language per-installed you can pretty
much bet that the community has created one you can download for free.
Also as a bonus you can set it up exactly how you like with all the
syntax/template files you want and then pop it on your USB key so you have a
portable editor.

The rest of the office uses htmlkit [ http://www.chami.com/html-kit/ ] which
I personally don't like but I must say its built in FTP is much better than
editplus's