[Javascript] Beware the IDE March...

Adam Pasztory adampasz at gmail.com
Thu Nov 9 09:47:08 CST 2006

I've just started using Aptana <http://www.aptana.com/>, which I'm pretty
happy with.  It's Eclipse-based, so there's a learning curve, and it's a bit
of a resource hog.

I've used DreamWeaver in the past but have never been happy with it for
JavaScript editing.

SCITE <http://scintilla.sourceforge.net/SciTEDownload.html> is another nice
option if you're looking for a lightweight tool.

-Adam