[Javascript] Re: Wiki for the list

David Merchant merchant at LATECH.EDU
Sun Nov 12 18:59:38 CST 2006

At 08:21 AM 11/12/2006 +0000, you wrote:
>I was going to suggest <http://www.wetpaint.com/>http://www.wetpaint.com/
>as a quick solution for setting up a javascript wiki but a quick search on
>there turned up one already.

A friend of mine recommended setting a Wiki with PBWiki; I discovered that
a javascript wiki does exist already at PBWiki.com, but at first is seemed
like it was similar to the wetpaint one: empty. But poking about I found
that it wasn't empty, it's purpose in life is to show Javascripts that you
can use on your PBWiki site to change some of the behavior and appearance
of your PBWiki site.

But, I am looking at setting up a Javascript-list Wiki at PBWiki. Playing
around with settings at the moment, seeing if I like it.

TTFN,
David

--
Instructor, Department of English.