[Javascript] Share Code with other Web site

coldfusion.developer at att.net coldfusion.developer at att.net
Sat Sep 23 13:51:44 CDT 2006

I'm a newbie to Javasript and was looking for an example of how to use
JavaScript to share your HTML with other Web sites.  So I would want
to give them a link to a javascript on my web site that they would copy
and paste on their web site. I don't want these users to be able to edit
the ode that this scrit displays on this web site.  Much like the the way
that google's ad sense works.

Does anyone have any template code or web site that show an example
of how to do this?

The other question is, I will be dynamically generating and passing parameters
into this javacode that will be just for this user.

Questions?

1) Do I have to create a single javascript instance for each output or is there
a way to have dynamic javascript that populates variables inside the javascript
from my site as well?

Thank you so muh for any direction, samples, URLs.

Thanks.

Dan