[Javascript] Share Code with other Web site

coldfusion.developer at att.net coldfusion.developer at att.net
Sat Sep 23 19:35:15 CDT 2006

I'm a old fusion developer, if you ouldn't tell my the email address.  I have
a Javascript that will call a cold fusion page so I can pass dynamic variables
to the path of the cfm page.  However, I was just going to use the write doc
Javascript, but what I have requires the Javascript on their site to all a function.
I want it to be a straight reference to a .js file instead.

Does anyone know of any scripts out there that would give me a base to start
from?

Thanks.

-------------- Original message from Paul Novitski <paul at juniperwebcraft.com>: --------------