[Javascript] Image dissolve?

Peter Brunone peter at brunone.com
Fri Sep 29 14:39:35 CDT 2006

		   I recently used a Flash slideshow app (from Xtivity or something like that) to display about nine images in a rotating, fading fashion.  Aside from being dead easy to use, it had the helpful habit of producing a flash file which merely loaded the images as needed rather than storing them in some wacky format.

Just a thought...

Peter