[Javascript] Image dissolve?

Chrome admin at chrome.me.uk
Fri Sep 29 14:51:55 CDT 2006

Not a dissolve in the traditional sense but how about stacking the images
one on top of the other and having only the top one visible... Then fire a
timer to initiate a 'dissolve' which simply hooks into the Opacity styling
gradually fading the top image out and the underlying image in?

It's a simplistic model and maybe not suitable but something to consider?

Oh as for grabbing the image objects; put them in a DIV and grab the DIV by
its ID (e.g. MyDIV) then do a var mydiv =
MyDIV.getElementsByTagName('image')

Cheers

Dan

--