[Javascript] Printing a Form

Del Wegener del at delweg.com
Sat Apr 7 14:17:18 CDT 2007

Hi Mike;

Thanks for the warning and encouragement.
As time permits I have been using CSS more everyday.  Mostly I use it for
non-layout features.
Perhaps you could point me to something (preferably online) less than a
full-blown course or text on CSS ( I have some of those) where I could
quickly and easily learn how to replace tables with CSS.  I am not sure why
everyone thinks tables are evil, I think they are pretty slick.
Here is a sample ot the first kind of layout I need to learn to do with CSS.
http://www.edi-cp.com/estimator/edi_at_calculator.html
I do a lot of these kind of "design programs" for the Cathodic Protection
industry.
As you can see, I do use CSS, but probably in what you call "trivial" uses.

What about menus like the one I used here
http://www.edi-cp.com/topframeset.htm?/newsite/apps/apps_introduction.htm
Can that be done better and easier with CSS ?

Thanks.

Del