[Javascript] document.createElement("TBODY")

Billy Reisinger billy.reisinger at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 20:50:50 CDT 2007

I've encountered situations in which I am not in control of the
server that is returning the content, and that server is returning a
content type header that is unfriendly with using responseXML.  In
those cases, I have felt justified in using a responseText /
innerHTML solution, with the caveat that I have to wait about 20
milliseconds for the browser to parse the innerHTML insertion before
doing any DOM manipulation on it.  Fun fun.