[Javascript] document.createElement("TBODY")

Hassan Schroeder hassan at webtuitive.com
Tue Apr 17 11:45:16 CDT 2007

Scott Reynen wrote:

> I don't understand this argument.

My intention was only to demonstrate how to get the values out of
an XML response. In a real application, there would (or should) be
some error checking, to make sure that the expected:

:: wasn't something like "<tr><td>now</tAN ERROR HAS OCCURRED", or
a 200-line stack trace :-)

Or so I'd hope. Getting values from an XML response and building the
insertion object just seems more robust to me.

YMMV,
Hassan Schroeder ----------------------------- hassan at webtuitive.com
                opinion: webtuitive.blogspot.com

                          dream.  code.