RES: [Javascript] Spell Checker

SosCpdGMail soscpd at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 11:45:12 CDT 2007

I'm sure, that will be slow, and every time you upgrade the dictionary,
people will need to download the entire cache again(or you will split? Not
useful at all). Why not http request to a server-side script? One word each
time will be very fast, and don't need to be sync, you can cache by the
language check on the fly. You can protect your js code to, I work like that
today, creating a script element in the DOM on the fly and executing the
string I get back from php.