[Javascript] Javascript Digest, Vol 1, Issue 1

Mike Dougherty mdougherty at pbp.com
Wed Aug 15 16:01:42 CDT 2007

On 8/15/07, Alberto <vallinis at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Now, why all of a sudden I am receiving this?
> If i result subscribed, i should not. I was, years
> ago, but it is over 2 years i didn't get any email,
> why this is arriving now? You know that we are all
> woried of spam.
> Please check if there is an error, thank you
> Alberto

My guess is that 2 years ago you put a domain-basd filter in your
email program to throw away the javascript list emails.  Now that it
is coming from a different domain, they're coming through to your
inbox.  If you follow the removal instructions they can stop sending
it since you're not reading it.