[Javascript] HTML e-mail of form data

Del Wegener del at delweg.com
Sat Dec 8 09:48:58 CST 2007

Good Morning;

I have numerous forms (design programs) for various clients such as the one
shown here
http://www.edi-cp.com/at_estimator.html

At least one of the clients has now asked that I add a button which permits
the webpage user to ask for a quote.
The others will follow.

The action should be as follows:
The user clicks the button
Some information is gathered from the form
A new HTML  form is created and e-mailed to the sales department
        This form contains blanks which the sales person can fill in
(online)
        When the blanks are filled in, the HTML form is the completed quote
The completed quote is e-mailed by the sales person to the webpage user.
        Probably with the "Reply" button.

Can this be done with JavaScript?
Are there any examples available?

Is it necessary to use something like PERL?

Thanks for any sources of help and information.

Del