[Javascript] compact syntax

Cutter (JSRelated) java.script at cutterscrossing.com
Wed Mar 14 11:15:31 CDT 2007

With the JQuery library you can reference objects with XPath syntax, I
believe. Check the JQuery (jquery.com) site's documentation section and
review 'Selectors' in the Reference API.

Steve "Cutter" Blades
Adobe Certified Professional
Advanced Macromedia ColdFusion MX 7 Developer
http://blog.cutterscrossing.com