[Javascript] InnerHTML and CSS Class

Glenn E. Lanier, II glenn_lanier at netzero.net
Wed Mar 21 14:08:09 CDT 2007

I had, before making some *minor* changes to the color values. I _know_ what
I'm doing, there's no way I'd make a mistake, right?!? ;-> I validated my
sample page even though it was so small, but I didn't check the CSS.

> FWIW - Both Opera and Firefox have a useful error log that's worth
> looking at:
>
> FF: Tools > Error Console

Firefox 1.5 is Tools->Javascript Console. You are 100% correct, it picked
that apart in seconds. Since installing Firebug, I don't think I've ever
given the built-in JS tool a second look. I'll keep it in mind as another
useful tool.

--G