[Javascript] Fade transition onmouseover/out based on CSS :hover?

J. Lester Novros II lester at denhaag.org
Thu Sep 27 06:37:49 CDT 2007

Cutter (JS Related) wrote:
> Word of warning, though. I'm using Firefox, in which it doesn't appear
> to do anything. What were your reservations about using JQuery? There

FWIW: same here [apart from a few of the color fades] but they all work [in
the Fox] on this page:

    <http://berniecode.com/writing/animator.html>

l8R lES
--
[m$] issued a patch three days after learning about the hack. There's no month
long wait for copyright holders who rely on m$' DRM. This clearly demonstrates