[Javascript] IE work-a-round question (re: checkboxes) OT

Claude Schneegans schneegans at internetique.com
Sat Apr 12 16:58:24 CDT 2008

 >>I’m reminded of the fellow who is standing in the pouring rain
cursing the rain, like somehow this will make the rain stop.

This is so TRUE ;-)
Not even I always develop using IE, but I refused to install IE 7 on my
development desktop, what I do must work under IE 6, until everybody
switched. I installed IE 7 on my portable, and I check on it if my code
is also IE 7 compatible.

The advantage is also that when developing for IE first, you can use the
Microsoft documentation which is EXCELLENT.
The Netscape 4 documentation for Javascript was excellent too, and I
still use it.
It took years before Mozilla came with some decent documentation, and
even now, it looks like a joke.